Sunday, January 3, 2010

Celebrating the New Year


(Knock, knock) "Hola Belén, prospero año nuevo."
"Hola Leonor. ¿Que tal?"




"Muy bien, gracias. I like what you've done in here."
"Gracias. Me gusta la cama. Es mucha mejor...mas grande que la otra cama."
"Yes, I agree. The larger one suits you much better. Am I interrupting?"



"No, no. No te preocupas amiga. mmm...I was going to journal, but I cannot think what to say right now."


"¿Quires té?"
"oh sí...si quieres tambien."
"Bueno...vamos a la sala. Necesito un sueter."


"Ok, estoy lista. ¿Y tú?"
"Sí vamos."


(Belén and I enjoyed some tea and sat relaxing in her living room.)
"I like the new furniture. It fits nicely. What do you think?"
"Oh sí, sí. Todo es muy cómoda Leonor."


"Well, I should be going. I have more things to do today."


"I'll see myself out Belén. I have some more ideas for this room, but it'll have to wait for another day."
"ya ya..no problema. Hasta mañana Leonor."
"bye!"

No comments: