Monday, January 2, 2012

Another Year...Another Resolution

I can't believe another year has come and gone. Looking back I didn't get to accomplish as much as I planned. However, I did learn several new techniques in creating wigs, shoes, clothing for my dolls. I even gave a couple of my dolls new faceups. 

This year, I would like to concentrate on sewing creations for my doll collection from my stash of doll patterns. I literally have 5 binders and several magazine holders full of ideas for clothing. The sizes range from 4" dolls to 22" dolls. I have patterns for period clothing, baby clothing and modern clothing. I've made maybe a dozen outfits over the past 3 years or so. 12 different styles of outfits?! Come on.

Quite honestly, I get frustrated. Sometimes I just get bored. I'm hoping that by going through at least one of my doll mags, I'll be able to settle one 1 or 2 different sized dolls. I think this will improve the enjoyment I get from my doll collection. So, check back monthly and see what I'm sewing. Maybe you'll be inspired as well.

...Tiasdolls

Minifee Luka modded by Alongue on DoA. Faceup by me.



Outfit created by me for Chicline.



Burgundy mohair wig created by me using single cut pattern.

No comments: