Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Little Cooperation?


Ellie is helping me model some clothing today for our Etsy shop. I still can't decide on a good photo location. Should it be indoors or outdoors? While I get ready, Ellie waits patiently.


Me: "Let me just take a quick shot of you out here Ellie."
Ellie: "Ok. Sure. Should I pose or anything?"
Me: "No...it's just a test shot." (click of the camera)
Me: "hmm...I can't see the image very well. Wait here. I'll be back. I have to check this shot inside."
Ellie: "Ok." (sigh)


Ellie: "Why hello there. Come here. I'm not gonna hurt you."




Ellie: "There. That's it. What's your name?"



Ellie: "You're so pretty...so gentle."



Ellie: "I think we're gonna be good friends."


(A little while later, Leonor comes back outside.)


Me: "Ellie I'm so sorry that took me so long...What's this?"
(Ellie and her new friend come trotting back toward the house.)



Ellie: "Oh, hello Leonor. Isn't he a beauty?"
Me: "uh..well..yes. Yes he is. How? When?"
(Ellie giggles. It's not too often she is able to befuddle Leonor)



Ellie: "We'll be back."
Me: "What? Wait!"



Me: "What about our photo shoot?"
Ellie: "I just need to check something out. I'll be right back." (giggling)
Me: "What's that supposed to mean?"

No comments: